“With so many companies in the drainage industry to choose from, why choose Just Surveys Limited?”
● Just Surveys Limited offers a complete drain surveying package for commercial and industrial customers provided at the most competitive prices around. Whether it is just surveying you require or the full works (scaled plans, high pressure water jetting and utility mapping) then look no further.
● All surveys are performed using mobile equipment, therefore surveys can be carried out at almost any location at a time convenient to you.
● We can undertake surveys on pipes from 100mm with our push-rod systems, up to 1000mm with our crawler camera and larger pipes by walk through by an engineer.
● All survey information we collect onsite can be sent via file sharing services (free of charge) which is very beneficial for passing along information to all parties involved in the project. Additional hard copies are charged at £15 per report to cover administration costs.
● All drain surveying is done to WRC standard which is a nationally recognised standard. All our engineers are fully health and safety trained and certified by the National Association of Drainage Contractors (NADC).
● We charge by the hour, half days (4 hours) or full days (8 hours) – whichever best meets the client’s requirements. If preferred we can perform site visits and provide fixed price quotations free of charge.
● We do not push for drains and sewers to be repaired and only advise it when absolutely necessary. If remedial works are required, using our report the contractors can get right down to the source of the problem saving both time and money.
CCTV surveying is essential in this day and age as many mortgage lenders and bank loans require drain surveying to be undertaken on all prospective property. This is good practice whether you’re moving to a new premises, extending your current premises or encountering issues with your drainage.
Many insurance companies require CCTV drain surveys as evidence before approving claims. We use nationally recognised software to generate reports from the data collected on site. This is perfect for progressing insurance claims. We can even deal direct with your insurers.
Many industrial units who provide environmentally damaging waste should have their drains regularly jetted and surveyed to quickly identify any issues such as industrial waste entering storm water systems.
To read more on matters relating to insurance please click here.
Sonde & Trace:
Sonde and trace is utilised by attaching a sonde to our push rod cameras, crawler cameras or drain rods to trace it from the surface using a signal receiver. This allows us to accurately trace the line below ground. This is very beneficial for plotting the drainage onto scaled plans and for locating where remedial works are required. If required, we can mark up on the ground where the line runs too or where a connection or a collapsed pipe is.
Dye testing is used to prove connections that drop in blind or where you cannot otherwise CCTV survey (for example: partially collapsed pipe where CCTV equipment will not pass). Using a combination of surveying and dye testing we can accurately map out all the drainage belonging to the property. Drain dye, as seen in the picture below, is taken to all surveys.
Confined Space Surveying:
Just Surveys Limited staff are all trained in confined space entry. Unlike most other drainage firms we do not charge extra for this, however, we must be notified prior to the day of the visit to ensure we take the correct equipment.
Hourly: £120.00 plus VAT
Half day (4 hours): £600.00 plus VAT
Full day (8 hours): £900.00 plus VAT
For a FREE site visit and FREE quotation please be in touch.
All quoted prices are fully inclusive of travel, reporting and time onsite.
Using all the above we can plot and trace all your site drainage and transfer all findings to plans. We can update your CAD plans with all findings as per your specification.